How can you really increase your understanding of Math and Science knowledge?
We will show you how by integrating these subjects in a project-based and inquiry-based approach that supports your school curriculum and demonstrably makes them easier to grasp in a fun and educational manner.
Students will create Technologies that are relevant to 21st century needs using Engineering. Our university-educated technology and engineering experts will teach you how to apply STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math) principles to create innovative and fun projects. Then add some Art to the mix to create STEAM!
We at STEM ACES Education along with our community are building a continuum of learning, teaching, creating and engagement in integrated STEM based education that can demonstrably increase the level of literacy in our global community.
Integrated STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) based education is the application of Mathematical and Scientific knowledge to the creation of Technologies and solutions for real world problems, using an Engineering design approach.
Most STEM teaching focuses on Science and Math in K-12, very little emphasis is given to Technology (products and systems that meet human needs; electricity, medicine, food and water, communication, transportation and construction) and Engineering (the creative process used to design these technologies). That is what our curriculum is developed to meet. We connect the dots in the traditional curriculum.
Our contribution is:
- ACES Brand (Academic partnerships · College admissions support · Exam Preparation support · STEM based flagship programs).
- Field expertise · Consensus-Classroom Instruction · Curriculum Development · Course Design · Practical Based Student Engagement· Consensus-Building · Planning & Organization · High-Impact Seminar Presentation.
The results for our learners are:
- Higher level thinking; a deepened conceptual understanding of traditional disciplines.
- Ability to connect classroom learning to the real world; collaboration, communication, research, problem solving, critical thinking.
- Establishing relevance and gaining 21st-century skills; creativity and confidence.
- Yielding functional and thriving individuals in a highly technological world.